Download the voting results and notice of general meetings which give details of the resolutions.
Importance Notice: shareholder enquiries
- All enquiries concerning your shareholding should be directed to the Company’s Registrar, Link Asset Services.
- During this challenging time, extra pressure is being put on telephone services.
- Therefore, to help those shareholders who need it the most, please can we encourage you to make use of the online Share Portal.
To access your shareholding via the Share Portal click here.
- The Share Portal contains a help centre full of useful information and answers to frequently asked questions, which can be accessed without needing to login first.
- To access and view specific information on your shareholding you will need to login first. If you have forgotten your username or password then click on the forgotten username or password links.
- New users will first need to register; you only need 3 pieces of information – your surname, postcode and investor code. Your investor code is a unique number that you will have received on previous communications from Link, such as share certificates or dividend tax confirmations.
- Once you are logged in you will be able to self-service with ease.
- If you do need to call the helpline our agents will be available for you to speak to; it may just take a little longer to get through than normal.
55 Baker Street
Peel Hunt Limited
100 Liverpool Street
London EC2M 5AT
Jefferies International Limited
London, EC2N 4JL
Tel: +44 (0)
Our aim is to give you all the information you need to know about your investment.
This section provides details of current and historical information about Mitie share dividends and dates.
We have also set up a dividend reinvestment plan (DRIP), which enables you to build your shareholding by using your cash dividends under a standing order to buy additional shares in Mitie Group plc. Please contact Asset Services for more information.
Dividend Reinvestment plan
Contact Link Asset Services to find out more about how to build your shareholding
Link Asset Services
0 or +44(0) from overseas
|Financial year||Half year (p)||Full year (p), total|
Barclays: Jane Sparrow
Canaccord Genuity Limited (UK): Gert Zonneveld
Jefferies: Kean Marden
Liberum: Joe Brent
Numis: James Beard
Peel Hunt: Christopher Bamberry
Stifel: Sam Dindol
UBS: Bilal Aziz
How can we help?
If you’re looking for more information, need to talk to someone about an enquiry or want to chat about your service needs, then you’ve come to the right place.
Please fill in our short form and a member of our team will be in touch.
If you have a supplier enquiry, please visit our dedicated portal on www.mitiesuppliers.com